Friday, March 9, 2012

diy S'mores Kit




This weekend I am going camping to celebrate a friend's birthday. For the long weekend, I wanted to make her a gift which is something camping-esque and found some inspiration on Pinterest for a DIY Smore's Kit. It is not a widely known treat in NZ and Australia, so I added a little note and some instructions to explain what S'mores are and the process in which to make these delicate beauties. The colour palette was drawn from earthy browns and greens to reflect the surroundings of a camping landscape. I thought these could make perfect wedding favours for an outdoorsy-inspired wedding!

Happy Birthday Beck! xx


For the kit, I included the following:
  • brown kraft box
  • instructions card
  • whimsy owl paper to detail the bottom of the box
  • forest green grosgrain ribbon
  • twine
  • wire (for melting marshmallows on)
  • matches (because they look cute tied in twine and practical too)
  • graham crackers (which are similar to Digestive biscuits)
  • chocolate – I used Green&Blacks organic milk chocolate
  • marshmallows




0 comments:

Post a Comment