Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bali

After a blissfully relaxing week spent in Bali, I have put together some of my highlights.  

Terima kasih Bali xx

the infamous Bali sunset over the Indian Ocean

beautiful new dinner set purchased at Haveli in Seminyak

a very "unique" Luwak Coffee - one of the world's most expensive varieties of coffee

Crayfish grilled with chilli at Jimbaran Bay
cold ginger tea pre-day spa date

we loved arriving back at our room to surprise towel art, fresh frangipanis and a handwritten note from hotel staff (including an elephant, crayfish, dog, monkey and a turtle)

the freshest snapper with mango salsa and vegetables at Warung Pantai Batubelig Beach.  I would recommend this place to anyone. It is the perfect setting for alfresco dining at sunsent.  I love the relaxed family feel you get when you dine here and all the food is delicious (not to mention that this meal cost less than $5!)

my favourite cocktail - espresso martini (with a homemade cookie) at Potato Head

incredibly perfect manicures for incredibly cheap prices

poolside cocktails at our hotel
after my initial terror of the aggressive/angry/hungry monkeys at the Sacred Monkey Jungle in Ubud, they did make me laugh when they searched J's pockets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment